[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07.03.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 3 19:45:34 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments" Play List 07.03.06  Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Eric Reed - Why - Here - MAXJAZZ
Hank Jones & frank Wess - Autumn Serenade - Hank & Frank - Lineage
Brian Swartz - Samba de Outono - Three - Summit

Marilyn Harris - If He Walked into My Life - Round Trip - Wrightwood
Wycliffe Gordon - Sweet Spot - Cone's Coup  - Criss Cross
Ken Song - West Coast Blues - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane

Fay Claassen - I Fall In Love Too Easily - Sings Two Portraits of
Chet Baker - Jazz 'N Pulz
Steve Davis - Daydream - Update - Criss Cross
Brad Mehldau - Waiting For Eden - House On The Hill - Nonesuch

Jerry Begonzi - Cadiz - Tenor of the Times - Savant
Reberta Gambarini - On The Sunny Side Of the Street - Easy To Love -
Groovin High
Richard Galliano - Historia De Un Amor - Ruby, My Dear - Dreyfus

Bonnie Bramlett - I'm Confessin' - Roots, Blues & Jazz - Zoho
Planet Jazz - Dawn On the Desert - In Orbit - Sharp NIne
Ben Allison - Tricky Rides Again - Cowboy Justice - Palmetto

Luther Hughes - Work Song - Second Helping - Primrose Lane
Ray Montilla - Blues For Queen D - Good Vibrations - Savant
Jerry Vivino - Cats R' Us - Walkin' With the Wazmo - Zoho

Avishai Cohen - Calm - Calm - Razdaz/Sunnyside
Regina Carter - Blue Rose - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
- Verve

Joe Locke / Christos Rafalides - Sword Of Whispers - Van Gogh By
Numbers - Wire Walker

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin