[JPL] Playlist: Jazz Rendezvous on FMR, Cape Town South Africa

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Jul 4 12:44:55 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006 Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN - TUESDAY JULY 04, 2006 – Time - 19h00 to 20h00

Happy Birthday America have a wonderful day

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo

Salt & Vinegar --- Waiting For Phoebe --- Hanepoot & the Biggish Band ---
HBB

In Love In Vain --- Day In Day Out --- Frank Stallone --- Simba Records

TUESDAYS TRIPLE TREAT of TRAD

Trad Jazz Special --- There'll Be A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight --- Ian
Menzies ---
Delta

Trad Jazz Favorites --- That's My Home --- Acker Bilks' Paramount Jazz Band
--- Spectrum

Trad Jazz Special --- Everybody Loves My Baby --- Chris Barber --- Delta

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

Swing Ladies, Swing! --- What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life? --- Carol
Welsman --- Welcar Music

ALBUM OF THE WEEK

Ahead --- Walk Tall --- Mark Fransman's Strait & Narro --- Bowline

WHAT'S NEW ON THE JAZZ WEEK JAZZ CHARTS TOP 10 RADIOPLAY JAZZ CHATS

Prairie Dog Ballet --- Why Haven't I Got You --- Jim Pearce --- Oak Avenue

Street Scene --- Dexter's Mode --- Larry Vuckovich --- Tetrachord Music

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Songs About You --- Cholesterol Blues --- Christina Drapkin & Charles
Sibirsky --- Iana Records

A Second Look --- Barney K --- Vic Juris --- Mel Bay Records

With Respect To Nat --- When My Sugar Walks Down The Street --- Oscar
Peterson ---
Verve

Tanto Tempo --- Tanto Tempo --- Bebel Gilberto --- Six Degrees

Tales My Mama Told Me --- Cheek To Cheek --- Diane Nalini --- 33 Records

"
 And Then There's This!" --- Bemsha Swing --- Jessica Williams ---
Timeless

"331/3" --- Mozart Jam --- The Frank and Joe Show --- Hyena Records

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE –
Soon to Be Launched Web Address: http://www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.
SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil:		27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home:		27 – (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype:			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za