[JPL] Blues is the Blues (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 07-07-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 23:47:11 EDT 2006

8pm
James Harmon, Night Ridin' (Card on the Table)
Sue Foley, title cut (New Used Car)
Sir Mack Rice, Gloria (Vanthology)
Otis Taylor, Mandan Woman (Double V)
Cowboy Junkies, The Way I Feel (Beautiful: Trib. to Gordon Lightfoot)
Tarbox Ramblers, The Cuckoo
Fred McDowell, Dankin's Farm (This Ain't No Rock and Roll)
Blind Willie McTell, Mama, 'Tain't Long Fo' Day
Gus Cannon, Walk Right In
Corey Harris, title cut (Downhome Sophisticate)
Janiva Magness, I Can't Stop Cryin' (Do I Move You?)
The J.B.'s, Gimme Some More (Funky Good Time)
Irma Thomas, Another Man Done Gone (After the Rain)

9pm
Harry Manx & Kevin Breit, Take This Hammer (Jubilee)
Champion Jack Dupree, You Can Make It (One Last Time)
Jay McShann, Ho House Blues (Some Blues)
Jimmy Witherspoon, See See Rider
Eddie Cleanhead Vinson, If You Were My Buddy
Big Joe Duskin, Well, Well Baby (Cincinnati Stomp)
Carl Weathersby, title cut (Looking Out My Window)
Gillian Welch, Elvis Presley Blues (Time-The Revelator)
Charlie Musselwhite, title cut (Rough News)
Johnny Adams, I Know What I've Got (One Foot In The Blues)
Ernie Andrews, Until The Real Thing Comes Along (No Regrets)

10pm
Sugar Blue, Just To Be With You (Blue Blazes)
Janiva Magness, title cut (Do I Move You?)
Champion Jack Dupree, Give Me Flowers While I'm Living (One Last Time)
Louisana Red, Getting Weaker Day by Day (Driftin')
The Might Reapers, One Way Out (Trouble People)
Roy Rogers, Razor's Edge (Slideways)
Rita Chiarelli, Horse Of A Different Color (Breakfast at Midnight)
Nathan and the Zydeco Cha Chas, title cut (Follow Me Chicken)
Rockin' Dopsie & the Zydeco Twisters, I'm In The Mood
Clifton Chenier, Intro & You Got Me Crying (Live at Grant Street, Lafayette,
LA)

11pm
A.C. Reed, Broke Music (Junk Food)
Calvin Keys, Spreading Spirit (Vertical Clearance)
Jimmy Smith, Back at the Chicken Shack (Retrospective)
Jeannie & Jimmy Cheatham & the Sweet Baby Blues Band, Too Many Goodbyes
Corey Harris & Henry Butler, Let'em Roll (Vu-du Menz)
T-Bone Walker, Strollin' With Bone (Complete Imperial Recordings, 1950-54)
Duke Robillard, Nothing Like You Where I Come From (Dangerous Place)
Slim Harpo, Baby Scratch My Back
Lightnin' Slim, Love Me Mama
Slim Harpo, Ti-Ni-Nee-Ni-Nu
Gillian Welch, I Dream A Highway (Time-The Revelator)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org