[JPL] MJC Playlist: Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Jul 8 16:39:54 EDT 2006

Each week Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 40 hours via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-184: Connie Evingson / Stockholm Sweetnin'

Theme and intro: Anita O'Day - On Green Dolphin Street

Connie Evingson / Title Track / Stockholm Sweetnin' /Minnehaha Music
Rick Zunigar / Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum / Organ Trio / Jazzuni

Joe Locke-Geoffrey Keezer Group / Native Son / Live In Seattle / Origin
Brad Mehldau Trio / August Ending / House On Hill / Nonesuch

Connie Evingson / Lover Man / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music
Miles Davis All Stars / Love Me Or Leave Me / Walkin' / Prestige

Rebecca Mauleon / Bongocero / Descarga En California / Pimienta
Sonando / Wild Flower / Tres / Origin

Top of hour one sweep: George Shearing - And Then I Wrote

Connie Evingson / It's Allright With Me / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music
Hank Jones-Frank Wess / Barbados / Hank & Frank / Linus
JIm Pearce / Why I Haven't Got You / Prairie Dog Ballet / Oak Avenue

Thelonious Monk-John Coltrane / Nutty / Thelonious Monk With John Coltrane / Riverside
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Dexter's Mode / Street Scene / Tetrachord

Connie Evingson / In A Sentimental Mood / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music
Jessica Williams / Blues For B.T. / Billy's Theme / Origin

Marilyn Harris / Bebop High / Round Trip / Wrightwood
Pete Zimmer Quintet / A Whole New You / Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard / Tippin Records

Top of hour two sweep and sign off: Connie Evingson - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax