[JPL] My Favorite Things For The Week of July 9, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Jul 8 21:42:40 EDT 2006

My Favorite Things For The Week of July 9, 2006

This edition of My Favorite Things opens with a Thelonious Monk tune
performed by Dick Wellstood and Kenny Davern.

We also listen to a seldom-heard Eubie Blake tune performed by Joe
Williams as well as music from the guitars of Cal Collins and Kenny Poole.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Blue Monk - Dick Wellstood - And His All Star Orchestra

I Can't Stop Loving You - Count Basie Orch. - Live At The Sands

Cream of the Crescent - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

Cherokee - Wycliffe Gordon/Eric Reed - We

Cherry - Cal Collins/Kenny Poole - S'Us Four

A Dollar For A Dime - Joe Williams - Every Night

Day Dream - Phil Woods/Jim McNeely - Flowers For Hodges

Lulu's Back In Town - Ellis Marsalis/Branford Marsalis - Loved Ones

Azure - Jay Leonhart/Gary Burton - Four Duke

Summer Medley - Dave McKenna
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/