[JPL] KSVY Sonoma CA

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 9 13:11:48 EDT 2006

Gerald Wilson-In My Time-Blues For Manhattan-MaxJazz
Stan Getz-Blue Skies-Spring is Here-Concord
Lynn Arialle-Arise-Upswing-Motema

Lionel Hampton-Another You-Just one of those Things-
Eldar-Live at BlueNote-Straight No Chaser-Sone
Nancy Kelly-Born to Swing-Come Rain or Shine-Amherst

Miles-Round' Midnight-Dear Old Stockholm-Columbia
Don Friedman-Timeless-Alone Together
Karrin Allyson-Footprints-All You Need to Say-Concord

PeteZimmer-Burnin' at Jazz Standard-Brush Pitch-Tippin'
Chris Walden-No Bound-Small World-Origin
Horace Silver-Cape VErdean Blues-Mo Joe-Blue Note

Jim Pearse-Prarie Dog Ballet-Something About You
Larry Willis-the Big Push-Title-High Note
Eric Swinderman-Pursuit of the Sound-I Remember Clifford

Chet-My Favorite Songs-All Blue-Enja
Ginny Carr-After All these Years-The Piano-HouseKat
Lazlo Gardony-Natural Instinct-Thinking of Stella-Sunnyside

Stolen Moments in Jazz w/Bill Moody.
Bill  Moody
Author of  Looking For Chet Baker
www.billmoodyjazz.com