[JPL] PLAYLIST: 7-09-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Mon Jul 10 01:10:11 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Ian Dogole & Hemispheres - John Coltrane - Convergence - Jazzheads - 2006
Valery Ponomarev - Chelsea Bridge - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music - 2006
Eddie Daniels Quartet - Passion Flower - Mean What You Say - IPO Recordings - 2006
Nancy Kelly - Like Someone In Love - Born To Swing - Amherst Records - 2006
Laszlo Gardony - Motherless Child - Natural Instinct - Sunnyside Records - 2006
Bob Sneider & Joe Locke - Promenade Sentimentale - Fallen Angel - Son Of Sounds - 2006
Etta Jones - On The Street Where You Live - Don't Go To Strangers - Concord Music Group - 2006
Hank Jones & Frank Wess - You Made A Good Move - Hank & Frank - Lineage Records - 2006

1:00
Jon Faddis - Teranga - Teranga - Koch Records - 2006
Brad Mehldau Trio - August Ending - House On Hill - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Mark Elf - Left Hand Corner - Liftoff - Jen Bay Jazz - 2005
Jackie Allen - Everything I've Got Belongs To You - Tangled - Blue Note - 2006
John Ellis - Lonnie - By A Thread - Hyena Records - 2006
Scott Neumann And Osage County - Mud - Scott Neumann And Osage County - Chicken Coup Records - 2006
Ginai - Land Of Make Believe - Jazz Island - Black Hawaiian Records - 2005
Robert Jospe' and Inner Rhythm - Mumbo Jumbo - Heart Beat - 2006

2:00
Pete Zimmer Quintet - Woodside Blues  - Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard - Tippin' Records - 2006
Eldar - Besame Mucho - Live At The Blue Note - Blue Note - 2006
Carla White - I Still Love You - A Voice In The Night - Carla White & Bright Moon Records - 2005
Francisco Mela - Sorpresa - Melao - AYVA Music - 2006
Avishai Cohen - One For Mark - Continuo - Raz Daz Recordz - 2006
Tom Lellis - Norwegian Wood - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide Music - 2006
Randy Brecker - Wayne Out - Some Skunk Funk - Telarc Jazz - 2005

3:00
Frank Kimbrough - Waiting In Santander - Play - Palmetto Records - 2006
Human Motion - A.G. [South] - Human Motion - Jeff Greene Music - 2005
Gary Smulyan - House Of Chan - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Music - 2006
Antoinette Montague - Miss Celie's Blues - Pretty Blues - CAP - 2006
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane - Trinkle Tinkle - The Complete Riverside Recordings - Concord Music Group - 2006
Brian Swartz Trio - I've Never Been In Love Before - Three - Summit Records - 2006
Ginny Carr - Love Me Till It Hurts - After All These Years - House Kat Records - 2006
Chembo Corniel & Andra Brachfeld - My Little Suede Shoes - Beyond Standards - CAP - 2006