[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07.10.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 10 19:39:24 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments" Play List 07.10.06  Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Larry Vuckovich - News For Lulu - Street Scene - Tetrachord
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden - Title Cut - Stockholm
Sweetnin' - Minnehaha
David Bixler - He Cries Every Day - Call It A good Deal - Zoho

Chris Walden Big Band w/Tierney Sutton - Smile - No Bounds - Origin
Mark Elf - Chuy's Challenge - Liftoff - Jen Bay
Jon Faddis - The Courtship - Teranga - Koch

Anthony Wilson Nonet - w/ Diana Krall - Looking Back - Power of Nine
- Groove Note
Scott Neumann and Osage County - Sexy Darling - Chicken Coup
Joe Locke/Jeoffrey Keezer - Native Son - Live in Seattle - Origin

Pamela Rose - title cut - Just for A Thrill - Three Handed
Regina Carter - Anitra's Dance - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental
Journey - Verve
Jeff Barnhart - Petite Fleur - In My Solitude - Arbors

Eric Reed - I Got Nothing - Here - MAXJAZZ
Roberta Gambarini - No More Blues - Easy To Love - Groovin High
Avishai Cohen - Title Cut - Continuo - Razdaz/Sunnyside

Luther Hughes - Lisa - Second Helping - Primrose Lane
Fay Claassen - Jeru - Sings Two Portraits of Chet Baker - Jazz 'N Pulz
Lester Young with the Oscar Peterson Trio - I Can't Get Started - Verve

Wycliffe Gordon - Huch yo' Mouf! - Cone's Coup  - Criss Cross
Anne Ducros - Never Let Me go - PIANO, piano - Dreyfus
Brad Mehldau - Bealtine - House On The Hill - Nonesuch

Brian Swartz - A Ghost of a Chance - Three - Summit

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627