[JPL] Playlist 2006-07-07" 10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:00:45 EDT 2006

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show , Friday July 7th 2006

Catch this show live by www.ckiafm.org from 7pm till 9pm, Quebec City,
Canada.

ARTISTS/TITLES/ALBUMS/LABELS

CEPHAS & WIGGINS/SUSIE Q/SHOULDER TO SHOULDER/ALLIGATOR

THE NIMMO BROTHERS/I’LL BE BACK SOMEDAY/LIVE AT COTTIER THEATRE/ARMADILLO

LIL ED & THE BLUES IMPERIALS/ICYCLES IN MY MEATLOAF/RATTLESNAKE/ALLIGATOR

LYNWOOD SLIM/I’M TIRED/LAST CALL/DELTA GROOVE

WALTER TROUT/SHE TAKES MORE THAN SHE GIVES/FULL CIRCLE/RUF RECORDS

DAVE STEFFEN/I’M GOING HOME/EVE OF AUTUMN/SELF

STEVE LOTT/DON’T LOOSE YOUR COOL/WEST TEXAS REFUGEE/SELF

BRUCE, BAKER & MOORE/HIGH COST OF LOVING/AROUND THE NEXT DREAM/CAPITOL

TAB BENOIT-JIMMY THACKERY/I GOT LOADED/WHISKEY STORE-LIVE/TELARC

RONNIE BAKER BROOKS/LOVE AGAIN/THE TORCH/SELF

ROSE CITY KINGS/DEVIL IN MY SHOES/HOLLER OUT FOR MORE-LIVE/SELF

EVA CASSIDY/FINE & MELLOW/LIVE AT BLUES ALLEY/EVA MUSIC

KEB MO/RITA/SUITCASE/RED INK

TAB BENOIT/STANDING ON THE BANK/STANDING ON THE BANK/VANGUARD

MIKE ZITO/SUPERMAN (EXTENDED VERSION)/SUPERMAN/SELF

MAGIC SLIM/SPIDER IN MY STEW/BLUES GUITAR KILLERS 2006/WOLF

ALLISON-MACRAY-PETERSON & WEATHERSBY/BLUESMAN/TRIPLE FRET/JSP

THE FORD BLUES BAND/FANNIE MAY/HERE WE GO-LIVE 1991/CROSSCUT

ETTA JAMES & DR JOHN/I’D RATHER GO BLIND/BB KING & FRIENDS LIVE AT EBONY
THEATRE L.A. 1987/MCA

TINSLEY ELLIS/DAYS OF OLD KING/KINGPIN/CAPRICORN

Mike Rochette
Host
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3