[JPL] Looking for library & or currents software???

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Jul 11 16:46:41 EDT 2006

Thanx to our extraordinary volunteer IT and sub-host George Peck, we have
now a new system for entering new arrivals into our library and if needed
currents rotations at the same time. george installed Catraxx software and
customized it to our needs. In less than 90 seconds I can enter a new
arrival into our library and select the tracks for current play, add our
library number and make any necessary annotations. We also have been able to
scan CDs directly into our daily playlist without entering them manually,
for over 80% of the CDs played thanks to George Peck.

If any of you all want info on either of these 2 software programs or other
related items, let me know and I'll put you in contact with George Peck.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station