[JPL] playlist: New Edge 7/11/06

Ken Field fieldk at att.net
Tue Jul 11 23:19:59 EDT 2006

Here is the playlist for the 7/11/06 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Charles O'Meara/I Hate My Job/(unreleased)/Itchy
Charles O'Meara/I Hate My Job/(unreleased)/Much Later I Think
Jorrit Dijkstra + John Hollenbeck/Sequence/Trytone/Pollen Gamut
Meri von KleinSmid/Ex Vivo/Mimeograph/Five-Word Farrago
Andrew McGraw/(live recording)/(unreleased)/6532 - (Variation 2)
Al-Murshedi/(unknown)/(unknown)/(unknown)
Dino Saluzzi/Senderos/ECM/Tiempos
Phillip Schroeder/Move in the Changing Light/Innova/Move in the Changing Light 2
Nik Bärtsch's Ronin/Stoa/ECM/Modul 38_17
(Nik Bärtsch interview)
Nik Bärtsch's Ronin/Stoa/ECM/Modul 32
Marc Leclair/Musique Pour 3 Femmes Enceintes/Mutek/1st Jour
Daniel Patrick Quinn/Severed From The Land/Suilven/A Wide Wooded Valley
Daniel Patrick Quinn/Severed From The Land/Suilven/The Weight Of History
Pierre Cartier/Chansons De La Belle Espérance/Actuelle/Plus Belle Que Les Larmes
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time