[JPL] good career move

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 10:37:23 EDT 2006

My assumption (always dangerous, I agree) was that there is a standard
technical rider that specifies the brand, and perhaps even model, of piano. If
Regattabar was able to delete that (or if it wasn't included), good for them,
bad for GR's management.

Interesting anecdote on D.C., thanks for that insight (one of my hobby
interests is to chair the Pittsfield CityJazz Festival, so this intrigue is
...er... intriguing).

Ed

In a message dated 7/12/2006 10:09:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,