[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Thursday 13 July

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Jul 13 13:38:22 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN Thursday July 13, 2006 - Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Musician

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess the Song

Zillion Miles --- Constant As The Moon --- Melanie Scholtz --- Loudberry
Music--- SA Musician

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

How About Me --- It Shouldn't Happen To A Dream --- Ernie Andrews --- High
Note

Street Talk --- Steamrollin' --- Vince Seneri --- Senful Records

Jazz Rendezvous Vol 1 --- Don't Worry Be Happy --- Bobby McFerrin --- Cape
Town Sound

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess the Song -
ANSWER

The Dana Owens Album --- Close Your Eyes --- Queen Latifah --- A & M

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Nicole Henry

The Nearness Of You --- Imagine --- Nicole Henry --- Banister Records

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess the Song

Keep It To Yourself --- I'll Sing You --- Geoff Gascoyne feat Georgie Fame
--- Candid Records

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Ungalibali --- I've Been Here Before --- Little Giants --- Little Giants---
SA Musician

Harrison on Harrison --- While My Guitar Gently Weeps --- Joel Harrison ---
High Note Records

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess the Song -
ANSWER

There Will Never Be Another You --- There Will Never Be Another You ---
Lionel Hampton feat Sylvia Bennett --- Out of Sight Music

Jim Hall & Basses --- Sam Jones --- Jim Hall --- Telarc

Just The Two Of Us --- Sometime Ago --- Lionel Beukes & Mike Laatz --- Demo
--- SA Musician

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from 19h00

Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE -
Soon to Be Launched Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za