[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 7/13

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 00:43:23 EDT 2006

Thursday, July 13, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: After The Rain, McCoy Tyner Plays John Coltrane (Impulse
314589183)

8:11pm
SFJazz Collective: Naima, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

8:16pm
Marc Cary: Voyage To The Inside, Focus (Motema 00005)

8:29pm
Ingrid Jensen: Tea and Watercolors, At Sea (ArtistShare 0039)

8:36pm
Diego Urcola: Gringo Dance, Viva (Cam Jazz 5015)

8:44pm
Woody Shaw: Blues For Wood, The Complete CBS Studio Recordings Of Woody Shaw
(Mosaic 142)

8:51pm
Roy Hargrove: Salima's Dance, Nothing Serious (Verve 00006211)

Live Interview with Shelly Neil

9:02pm
Nat Simpkins: Arnett Is Comin To Town, Spare Ribs (Bluejay 5001)

9:18pm
Stan Strickland: Love And Beauty, Love And Beauty (Hawkline 0250)

8:29pm
Tarbox Ramblers: Third Jinx Blues, Tarbox Ramblers (Rounder 9051)

9:42pm
Dwight Ritcher; Nicole Nelson: Move Right, Dwight & Nicole (West Walk)

9:53pm
Nat Simpkins: Bayou Blues, Crescent City (BlueJay 5010)

10:05pm
Charles Mingus: Nostalgia In Times Square, Jazz Portraits (Blue Note 27325)

10:17pm
Larry Vuckovich: Street Scene, Street Scene (Tetrachord 684)

10:23pm
Dinah Washington: I'll Drown In My Tears, The Swingin' Miss "D" (Verve
314558074)

10:26pm
Dinah Washington: I Know, The Swingin' Miss "D" (Verve 314558074)

10:32pm
Brad Mehldau: Bealtine, House On Hill (Nonesuch 79911)

10:42pm
Eldar: Straight No Chaser, Live At The Blue Note (Sony Classical 74745)

10:48pm
Horace Silver: Little Mama, It's Got To Be Funky (Columbia 53812)

10:55pm
Ray Brown: That's All, Walk On (Telarc 83516)

11:04pm
Prince Lasha; Sonny Simmons: The Loved Ones, Firebirds (Contemporary 7617)

11:09pm
Vijay Iyer; Rudresh Mahanthappa: The Shape Of Things, Raw Materials (Savoy
17603)

11:12pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Miramar, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

11:23pm
Esperanza Spalding: The Peacocks, Junjo (Ayva 036)

11:35pm
Donald Byrd: I Love The Girl, Fancy Free (Blue Note 89796)

11:43pm
Bennie Maupin: Penumbra, Penumbra (Crytogramophone 129)

11:50pm
Yusef Lateef: Sweet Love, At The Bottom Line (YAL)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston