[JPL] PlayList of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" --- 07/14/06--- KRFC FT COLLINS --- www.krfcfm.org

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 13:03:39 EDT 2006

	The show did not go on. Regrettably, a last minute illness in the family
precluded my 	broadcast. I was disappointed to not cover my customary
airplay ground, not the least 	of which, in addition to new playzz, themezz,
CO releasezz & Gigzz, was to air a "2ND 	Year Memorial Tribute (7/20) to
Soundzz, Soul, & Spirit of James Williams". UTNG, dig,	Peter L. Poses, Host
Of The Weekly "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize", from 	'Round
MidNight Thurs. to 6AM Fri. on KRFC FT COLLINS (CO), "HomeGrown Community
Radio", 88.9FM --- www.krfcfm.org; and Poses is Associate Editor of "The
Rocky 	Mountain Jazz Beat", contributin' the weekly column, "SOS" ("Soundz
Of Surprize") for 	www.rockymountainjazz.com --- The Rocky Mountain Jazz
"www", Ned Radinsky, Editor & 	Publisher, and Jazz photographer.