[JPL] MJC Playlist: Genetics At Work

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Jul 15 13:53:06 EDT 2006

Each week Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 40 hours via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-185: Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band - Live At Luna

Theme and intro: Joe Williams - On Green Dolphin Street

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band / The Caribbean Song / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound
Antoinette Montague / Drink Muddy Water-Every Day I Have The Blues / Pretty Blues / Consolidated Artists

Regina Carter(Carla Cook) / St. Louis Blues / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
John Stein / Blues In Maude's Flat / In Brazil / Whaling City Sound

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band (Joan Carroll) / You've Changed / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound
Bud Shank Big Band / Rosebud / Taking The Long Way Home / Jazzed Media

Connie Evingson / Swingin' The Blues / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha
Toots Thielemans-Madeleine Peyroux / The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / One More For The Road / Verve
John Pizzarelli / How About You / Dear Mr. Sinatra / Telarc
Etta Jones / Bye Bye Blackbird / Don't Go To Strangers / Prestige

Top of hour one sweep: Marty Paich Big Band - Moanin'

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band (Joan Carroll) / Maiden Voyage / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound
Miles Davis All Stars / Blue 'N Boogie / Walkin' / Prestige

Pete Zimmer Quintet / Woodside Blues /  Burnin' Live At the Jazz Standard / Tippin Records

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band (Joan Carroll) / I'm Playing The Field / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound
Larry Vuckovich Trio / News For Lulu / Street Scene / Tetrachord

Rebecca Mauleon / Songo Changui / Descarga En California / Pimienta
Harvie S / Coco Loco / Funky Cha / Zoho

Top of hour two and sign off: Quincy Jones - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Biker Trash
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com