[JPL] Dobbin's Den July 9, 2006

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 15 21:00:30 EDT 2006

DOBBIN'S DEN # 588
CKUT 90.3 FM - MONTREAL, CANADA

HOST                 LEN DOBBIN

PLAYLIST                                                           JULY 9, 2006

On today's we hear a number of people who appeared at this year's edition of the MONTREAL INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL.  These include

John Zorn, Daniel Mille, Christine Jensen and Alain Caron - as well we have new material by singers Sheila Jordan, Nancy King and Roberta Gambarini.

WOODY HERMAN

THE WOODY HERMAN BAND [ORIGINAL LONG PLAY ALBUMS]

Wild Apple Honey

OLIVER JONES

ONE MORE TIME [JUSTIN TIME]

*One More Time

BILL CARROTHERS - MARC COPLAND

NO CHOICE [MINIUM]

Lonely Woman (#1)

FRED HERSCH

AT MAYBECK [CONCORD]

Ramblin'

NANCY KING

LIVE AT JAZZ STANDARD WITH FRED HERSCH [MAXJAZZ]

If You Never Come To

There Will Never Be Another You

SHEILA JORDAN

BELIEVE IN JAZZ [ELLA]

Bird Alone

Where You At

ROBERTA GAMBRINI

EASY TO LOVE [GROOVIN' HIGH]

Porgy I's Your Woman Now / I Loves You Porgy

Lover Come Back To Me

The Two Lonely People

Centerpiece (with James Moody)

Easy To Love