[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 7/10/06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Sun Jul 16 13:34:04 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - July 10, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Steve Davis - Grove's Groove - Update - Criss Cross

Anthony Wilson - Looking Back - Power of Nine - Groove Note

Larry Vuckovich - News For Lulu - Street Scene - Tetrachord

Dizzy Gillespie - Squatty Roo - The Verve/Phillips Small Group Sessions -
Mosaic

John Stein - Blues In Maude's Flat - Concerto Internacional de Jazz -
Whaling City Sound

Chris Walden Big Band - Clax's Theme - No Bounds - Origin

Tom Lellis - Baubles, Bangles and Beads - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide

Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer Group - Native Son - Live In Seattle - Origin

Jan Lundgren - Stablemates - In New York - Marshmallow

Wycliffe Gordon - Cruise Blues - Cone's Coup - Criss Cross

Mark Elf - Left Hand Corner - Liftoff - Jen Bay Jazz

Madeline Eastman - Listen Here - Bare - Mad-Kat

Joe Magnarelli - Paris In The Spring - Hoop Dreams - Criss Cross

Gary Smulyan - Jahbero - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Music

Marilyn Harris - I Don't Gamble - Round Trip - Wrightwood

Junior Mance - Stella By Starlight - Ballads 2006 - M&I Jazz

Pete Malinverni - Blues Connotation - Theme & Variations - Reservoir Music

The Metta Quintet - Fast Forward - Subway Songs - Sunnyside

Jim Pearce - Unknowable Blue - Prairie Dog Ballet - Oak Avenue

Bob Dorough - Marilyn, Queen Of Lies - Small Day Tomorrow - Candid

Richard Twardzik - Yellow Tango - Pacific Jazz Trios - Mosaic Select

Valery Ponomarev - Chelsea Bridge - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music

Ginny Carr - Tell Me How I Lost You - After All These Years - HouseKat

Ken Song - West Coast Blues - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane

Ed Wiley, Jr. - Bay Area Blues - About The Soul - Talking House/Swing
Records

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM