[JPL] KSVY PLAYLIST

Bill Moody solohand27 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 16 14:35:56 EDT 2006

Please not new email:  boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net

Miles-7 Steps-Basin St. Columbia
Kathy Kosins-Vintage-These Boots-Mahogony Jazz
Jerry Vivino-Walkin' with the Wazoo-Dolphin Dance
Bill Evans-Explorations-Sweet &Lovely-Riverside
Eldar-Live at Blue Note-You Don't know what Love is-Sony
David Sills-Down the Line-Beatrice-Origin
Pete Zimmer-Bernin' at Jazz Standard-Waltz for OPP-Tippin'
Mose Allison-Best of-I love the Life I Live-Atlantic
Lynn Ariale-Arise-Upswing-Motema
Gerry Gibbs-Live at Luna-Some Skunk Funk
Coltrane-Gentle Side-What's New=Impulse
Karrin Allyson-Footprints-All You Need to Say-Concord
Roy Hargrove-Moment to Moment-You Go to my Head-Verve
Larry Willis-the Big Push-Poppa Nat-Highnote
Kurt Elling-This Time It's Love-The Very Thought of You-BlueNote
Chet Baker-My Favorite Songs-I Fall in Love-Enja
Herbie Hancock-Maiden Voyage-Title-Blue Note

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" with Bill Moody KSVY Sonoma, CA
Bill  Moody
Author of  Looking For Chet Baker
www.billmoodyjazz.com