[JPL] FW:

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:52:29 EDT 2006

1am (*times are fansiful guesses)
Bobby Previte, Memory Hole (Coalition of the Willing)
Tarika, Sonegaly (10th Anniversary cd)
Hank Roberts, Choqueno-for Chuch=k Smart (Black Pastels)
Tin Hat Trio, Red Hook Stoop (Book of Silk)
Norma Winstone, Tango Beyond (Like Weather, Like Song)
Antonio Restucci, title cut (crisol)
Tara Fuki, Senna
William Parker, Codex (Long Hidden: The Olmec Series)
Calypso King and the Soul Investigators, Ma-Gee
Wood Brothers, Tried and Tempted (Ways Not To Lose)
Dr. Lonnie Smith, title cut (Jungle Soul)

2am
Sherik's Syncopated Taint Septet, Fry His Ass (Husky)
Larry Young, Sunshine Fly Away (Lawrence of Newark)
Nancy King, Four (Live at Jazz Standard w/Fred Hersch)
Vijay Iyer & Rudresh Mahanthappa, All the Names (Raw Materials)
Grismore/Scea Group, title cut (Well Behaved Fish)
Thomas Chapin Trio, pet scorpion (play)

3am
Tony Bennett and Bill Evans, My Foolish Heart
Lee Kontiz w/Alan Broadbent (If You Could See Me Now (Live-Lee)
Betty Carter, September Song (I'm Yours, You're Mine)
Regina Carter w/Carla Cook, There's A Small Hotel (I'll Be Seeing You)
Mark Elf, I've Never Been In Love Before (Liftoff)
Dave McKenna, Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams (Left-handed Complement)
Martial Solal and Dave Douglas, Body and Soul (Rue de Seine)
Mal Waldron w/Eddie Henderson, Sakura, Sakura (My Dear Family)

4am
Bennie Maupin Ensemble, title cut (Penumbra)
Claire Martin, It's Always Four A.M. (The Waiting Game)
Branford Marsalis, title cut (Eternal)
Eric Alexander, title cut (It's All In The Game)
Frank Kimbrough, Jimmy G (Play)
Billy Bang, Silent Observation (Big Bang Theory)
Gillian Welch, title cut (The Revelator)

5am
Misha Alperin, Tuesday/Tango/Adagio (Night)
Patricia Barber, Too Late Now (Split)
Charlie Mariano, You Better Go Now (Deep In A Dream)
Human Motion, Places
Francisco Mela, Obayoko (Melao)
The Jeff Gauthier Goatette, Heart Wisdom (One and the Same)
Anthony Coleman, Sarajevo (Sephardic Tinge)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org