[JPL] PLAYLIST: 7-16-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Mon Jul 17 00:26:49 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Jon Faddis - The Courtship - Teranga - Koch Records - 2006
Mark Elf - Thanks For The Memory - Liftoff - Jen Bay Jazz - 2006
Brad Mehldau Trio - Happy Tune - House On Hill - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Ginai - Days Of Wine And Roses -Jazz Island - Black Hawaiian Records - 2005
Eldar - Sincerely - Live At The Blue Note - Blue Note - 2006
Eddie Daniels Quartet - My Little Suede Shoes - Mean What You Say - IPO - 2006
Antoinette Montague - Pure Imagination - Pretty Blues - CAP - 2006
Human Motion - Peace Of Mind - Human Motion - Jeff Greene Music - 2005

1:00
Miles Davis Quintet - Trane's Blues - The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions - Concord Music - 2006
Cecilia Smith - An African American In Rio Frio Costa Rico - Dark Triumph - HL Designs - 2006
Pete Zimmer Quintet - Walts For OPP - Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard - Tippin Records - 2006
Hank Jones & Frank Wess - Just One Of Those Things - Hank & Frank - Lineage Records - 2006
Etta Jones - Bye Bye Blackbird - Don't Go To Strangers - Concord Music Group - 2006
Brian Swartz Trio - I Thought About You - Three - Summit Records - 2006
Nancy Kelly - Didn't We - Born To Swing - Amherst Records - 2006
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane - Nutty - The Complete Riverside Recordings 1957 - Concord Music - 2006

2:00
Valery Ponomarev - Party Time - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music - 2006
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Trouble Man - Jungle Soul - Palmetto Records - 2006
Francisco Mela - Obayoko - Melao - AYVA Music - 2006
Jackie Allen - If I Had - Tangled - Blue Note - 2006
John Ellis - Umpty Eleven - By A Thread - Hyena Records - 2006
Frank Kimbrough - The Spins - Play - Palmetto Records - 2006
Nancy Osborne - Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Dead - Hot Swing, Cool Jazz - Nancy Osborne - 2006
Robert Jospe' and Inner Rhythm - Yesterdays - Heart Beat - Random Chance - 2006

3:00
Ian Dogole & Hemispheres - House Party Starting - Convergence - Jazzheads - 2006
Eric Reed - Stablemates - Here - MaxJazz - 2006
Scott Neumann And Osage County - Neumannotony - Scott Neumann and Osage County - Chicken Coup Records - 2006
Tom Lellis - Baubles, Bangles And Beads - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide Music - 2006
Chembo Corniel & Andra Brachfeld - Chelsea Bridge - Beyond Standards - CAP - 2006
Gary Smulyan - House Of Chan - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Records - 2006
Carla White - What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life? - A Voice In The Night - Carla White & Bright Moon Records - 2006
Avishai Cohen - Continuo - Continuo - Raz Daz - 2006