[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07.17.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 17 19:50:31 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments" Play List 07.17.06  Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Christian Jacob - Looking Up - Contradictions - WilderLazz
Jon Faddis - Hey Lalo! - Teranga - Koch
Fay Claassen - I Remember You - Sings Two Portraits of Chet Baker -
Jazz 'N Pulz

Lonnie Smith - Trouble Man - Jungle Soul - Palmetto
David Bixler - Aiding And Abetting - Call It A good Deal - Zoho
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden - Lover Man - Stockholm
Sweetnin' - Minnehaha

Rob Whitlock - 2nd Service - Sketchin'2 - Sketchin Records
Sherik's Syncopated Faint Septet - Don't Wanna - Husky - Hyena
Pamela Rose - Don't Let The Moment Slip Away - Just for A Thrill -
Three Handed

Brian Swartz - Emily - Three - Summit
Marilyn Harris - Cool - Round Trip - Wrightwood Records
Joe Locke/Jeoffrey Keezer - Tulipa - Live in Seattle - Origin

Eric Reed - It Easy To Remember - Here - MAXJAZZ
Regina Carter - Blue Rose - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
- Verve
Roberta Gambarini - Centerpiece - Easy To Love - Groovin High

Jeff Barnhart - Arbors Joys - In My Solitude - Arbors
Ellen Robinson - The Dimming Of The Day - Mercy - EMR
Ken Song - Vierd Blues - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane

Hank Jones & Frank Wess - A. Hankerin' - Hank & Frank - Lineage
Avishai Cohen - Title Cut - Continuo - Razdaz/Sunnyside

Big Phat Band - Count Bubba's Revenge - The Phat Pack - Immergent
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627