[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Wednesday, July 19th, * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 19 02:06:53 EDT 2006

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Wednesday, July 19th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

  Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

  Greg Fisher
  for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
  streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

  Wednesday    19/07/2006    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
  Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
  Bille Holiday / All Of Me / All Of Me / Flashback
  Nat King Cole / I Like To Riff / After You Get What You Want You Don't Want It / Flashback
  Bille Holiday / God Bless The Child / You Go To My Head / Flashback
  Louis Jordan / Choo-Choo Ch'Boogie / Ain't That Just Like A Woman / Flashback
  Larry Vuckovich Trio / Street Scene / I Ain't Got Nobody / Tetrachord Music
  Gabriel Mark Hasselback / Swingin' Affair / Senor Blues / Wind Tunnel Media
  Jamie Davis / It's A Good Thing / I Got The World On A String / Unity Music
  Jamie Davis / It's A Good Thing / Night And Day / Unity Music
  Mark Elf / Liftoff / Thanks For The Memory / Jen Bay Jazz
  Joe Locke / Rev-elation / Opus de Funk / Sharp Nine Records
  Chris Walden Big Band / Home Of My Heart / Here's That Rainy Day / Origin Records