[JPL] Current Playlist, The Jazz Set

William Sakamoto White wwhite122 at cox.net
Wed Jul 19 13:46:42 EDT 2006

Here is the current playlist for The Jazz Set, hosted by Banzai Bill White.
This show airs July 18-23 on Live-365
http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz

Artist, Title, Album
John Coltrane, Countdown, Giant Steps
Ray Charles & Milt Jackson, Soul Brothers, Soul Brothers
Sonny Rollins, St. Thomas, Saxophone Colossus
Chick Corea, North Africa, The Ultimate Adventure
Manuel Valera, Hidden, Melancolía
Nicholas Payton, Nick at Night, Nick at Night
Herlin Riley Quintet, New York Walk, Watch What You'Re Doing
Francis Mbappe, International Man, FM Tribe Vol1
Ray Barretto, El Nuevo Barretto, Acid
Freddie Hubbard, Red Clay, Red Clay
Hank Mobley, Dig Dis, Soul Station
Taylor Eigsti, Freedom Jazz Dance, Lucky to Be Me
Voodoo Funk Project, This Is Where?, Deep In The Cut
Jeff Albert, Neon Monkey, One
Derek Douget, G.O.A., Perpetual Motion
Rick Davies and Jazzismo, Minor Byrd, Salsa Strut
Diego Urcola, Viva, Viva
Charlie Parker, Another Hair Do, The Complete Savoy And Dial Studio Recordings
Charlie Parker, Estrellita, The Complete Verve Master Take
Horace Silver, Bonita, The Cape Verdean Blues
Joe Locke/Geoffery Keezer Group, Van Gogh By Numbers, Live In Seattle
Chris Potter, The Wheel, Underground
Jazz On The Latin Side All Stars, Ironman James, The Last Bullfighter
Ray Mantilla, Hop Scotch, Man-Ti-Ya
Kermit Ruffins, Can't Take My Baby Nowhere, Swing This!
Jon Cleary, Just Kissed My Baby, Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen
Anders Osborn, Summertime In New Orleans, Bury The Hatchet

A new show will be on-line on Sunday, July 23.  Thanks for listening.
Banzai Bill White
The Jazz Set
drwswhite at yahoo.com