[JPL] MJC Playlist: Phil And A Cat Named Lark

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Wed Jul 19 16:27:15 EDT 2006

Every week Modern Jazz Classics is broadcast/streamed tewlve times via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-186: Phil And A Cat Named Lark

Theme and intro: George Cotsirilos - On Green Dolphin Street

Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / Charlie's Wig / In Her Eyes / Jazzed Media
Roberta Gambarini / Title Track / Easy To Love / Groovin' High

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band / And That's Why They Call It The Blues / Live At La Luna / Whaling City Sound
Nancy Wilson / An Older Man Is Like An Elegant Wine / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz

Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / Q's Delight / In Her Eyes / Jazzed Media
Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis-Shirley Scott / The Chef / Cookbook, Vol. 1 / Prestige

Ramona Borthwick / Two's Complement / A New Leaf / Whaling City Sound
Regina Carter / Anitra's Dance / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Connie Evingson / After You've Gone / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music

Top of hour one sweep: Benny Golson - Blues On My Mind

Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / As A Lark / In Her Eyes / Jazzed Media
The Frank & Joe Show / Hey You / Submarine Bus / Venture Music

John Stein / Happy hour / In Brazil / Whaling City Sound
Antoinette Montague / Miss Celie's Blues / Pretty Blues / CAP

Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / Roatan / In Her Eyes Jazzed Media
Rebeca Mauleon / Serenata Ritmica / Descarga En California / Pimienta

Frank Rosolino / Chrisdee / Free For All / Specialty OJC
Phineas Newborn, Jr. / Oleo / OJC Sampler / Contemporary OJC
John Coltrane / Theme For Ernie / Soultrane / Prestige

Top of hour two and sign off: Cannonball Adderly Big Band - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer / Older Man
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com