[JPL] A request for my knowledgeable friends.

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:20:02 EDT 2006

7/19/06

A friend of mine has a book store and also sells cd's. She recently asked me
if I knew who was the U.S. distribtor for the British singer/songwriter Nick
Drake whose career was cut short by depression and eventually suicide (?) in
1974.
She has tried all of her current distributors and none of them can help her
out.
She has also made some attempts at searching online but has not found an
answer.

I told her I would enquire with the best source of music related issues I
know, you folks.

If anyone can help me out, please reply offline at:

rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Russ

Russ Haines