[JPL] Re: 7/18 Playlist

Devon Murphy devon at jazzweek.com
Fri Jul 21 08:32:57 EDT 2006

Jazz90.1 WGMC

Playlist for 7/18

*-Indicates New Music

6PM
Set 1
GRP All Star Big Band/All Blues/All Blues/GRP 1995
*Eldar with Chris Botti/You Don¹t Know What Love Is/Live At The Blue
Note/Sony 2006
Set 2
Vanessa Rubin/It¹s Probably Me/Vanessa Rubin Sings/RCA 1995
*Eric Alexander/Ruby My Dear/It¹s All In The Game/High Note 2006
Set 3
Milt Jackson with the Clayton Hamilton Orchestra/Bags
Groove/Explosive/Warner Bros 1999
*Susan Tedeschi/Share Your Love With Me/Hope & Desire/Verve 2005
Set 4
George Benson with the Jack McDuff Quartet/Will You Still Be Mine/The New
Boss Guitar Of George Benson/Prestige 1964
*Avishai Cohen/One For Mark/Continuo/RazDaz Records 2006
Johnny Hodges/C-Jam Blues/Triple Play/RCA 1967
Set 5
*Grace Kelly/All The Things You Are/Times Too/Pazz Productions 2005
7PM
Lee Morgan/Mr. Kenyatta/Best Of: Lee Morgan/Blue Note 1988 ReIssue
*Frank Catalano/Love Bugaloo/Mighty Burner/Bright Records 2005
Set 6
*Nomo/Hand And Mouth/Newtones/Ubiquity Records 2006
Zachary Breaux/Café Reggio/Uptown Groove/Zebra Records 1997
Set 7
Wes Montgomery/Bumpin/Bumpin/MGM 1965
*Regina Carter with Dee Dee Bridgewater/This Can¹t Be Love/I¹ll Be Seeing
You/Verve 2006
Set 8
*John Pizzarelli/Ring A Ding Ding/Dear Mr. Sinatra/TelArc 2006
Ray Brown,Monty Alexander,Russell Malone/Dexter¹s Dex/ Ray Brown,Monty
Alexander,Russell Malone/TelArc 2002
Ella Fitzgerald/Hear My Heart/The Complete Verve Singles Vol 1/Verve 2003
Set 9
*Joe Locke & Geoffrey Keezer Group/The King (For T.M.)/Live In
Seattle/Origin Records 2006
8PM
Paquito D¹Rivera with Arturo Sandoval/Reunion/Reunion/Messidor 1991
*Roy Hargrove/The Gift/Nothing Serious/Verve 2006
Set 10
TonyBennett with Stevie Wonder/Everyday I Have The Blues/Playin With My
Friends/Sony 2001
*Melvin Sparks/Groove On Up/Groove On Up/Savant 2006
Set 11
Benny Green/Beg Your Parlan/Naturally/TelArc 2000
*Jamie Cullum with Toots Thielemans/One For My Baby/One More For The
Road/Verve 2006
Set 12
The Crusaders/Pessimisticism/Healing The Wounds/GRP 1991
*Yellowjackets/My Old School/25/Heads Up
Russell Gunn/DJ/Young Gunn/Muse Records 1995
Set 13
Taylor Eigsti/Freedom Jazz Dance/Lucky To Be Me/Concord 2006