[JPL] Playlist The Night with Ric & Jan KMHD Portland OR

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 14:41:13 EDT 2006

Hard to imagine, but today it's forecast to be 104 degrees here in Portland!

The Night with Ric & Jan
Where we turn the corner from traditional jazz & enter the night gallery of
jazz, blues & beyond
9-midnight July 20
KMHD 89.1 & KMHD.FM
Portland, OR

Harlem Nocturne  Buck Hill The Buck stops here muse

All Around The World  Lou Rawls The Very Best blue note

INTRO
The Burning Spirit  Charles Earland Live cannonnball

22 Stop Set
Motown Mash  James Carter Layin' In The Cut atlantic

Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)  Marvin Gaye Hitsville USA, The Motown Singles
Collection 1959-1971  motown

It's Okay  D-Knowledge All That And A Bag Of Words qwest

36   Stop set
Mississippi Moan  Bruce Katz Band Mississippi Moan audioquest

Walk Tall (Live)  Cannonball Adderley Qnt. w/Rev Jesse Jackson Country
Preacher capitol(1969)

Church House Steps Ben Harper And The Blind Boys Of Alabama There Will Be A
Light virgin

54  Stop Set
NEW pre-release Alligator Strut  Anton Schwartz Radiant Blue antonjazz

O My Seh Yeh  Roy Hargrove Habana polygram

NEW  Grey Area  David Kikoski Lighter Way apria

The Thrill Is Gone  Mary Stallings Live At The Village Vanguard MaxJazz

22   Stop Set
Born In A Suitcase  Either/Orchestra Radium accurate

Goodbye Pork Pie Hat  Charles Mingus Mingus Ah Um columbia

36   Stop Set
Don't Get Around Much Anymore  Kevin Mahogany Jazz Vocalists: Hear And Now
(Disc 2) JAI on Concord

Yusef's Lament  Robert Moore Cool Blue ROMO

Crooked Road  Nancy King - Glen Moore Potato Radio justice/out of print

54 Stop Set
Conciousness  Pat Martino Conciousness muse

I'm Yours, You're Mine  Betty Carter I'm Yours, You're Mine verve

NEW re-issue Nutty    (July 1957)  Thelonious Monk & John Coltrane The
Complete Riverside Recordings (2) riverside

22   Stop Set
NEW  Arothymian  Nickos Kapilidis & The Jazz Utopia Arothymian muse-germany

Open Beauty  Don Ellis Orchestra Electric Bath columbia

36   Stop Set
NEW  Devine Surveillance  Winard Harper Setet Make it Happen Piadrum

NEW  Culture Wars  Dave Douglas Meaning & Mystery greenleaf

54   Stop Set
round midnight bill holman brilliant corners jvc