[JPL] PLAYLIST: 7-23-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Jul 23 22:23:17 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Laszlo Gardony - Softly (As In A Morning Sunrise) - Natural Instinct - Sunnyside Records - 2006
Scott Hamilton - You Go To My Head - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord Music Group - 2006
Ramona Borthwick - Baarah Sur - A New Leaf - Whaling City Sound - 2006
Jamie Davis - I've Got The World On A String - It's A Good Thing - Unity Music - 2005
Eddie Daniels Quartet - Mean What You Say - Mean What You Say - IPO - 2006
Brian Swartz Trio - How Deep Is The Ocean? - Three - Summit Records - 2006
Nancy Kelly - New York State Of Mind - Born To Swing - Amherst Records - 2006
Gary Smulyan - A Rose Fro Wray - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Music - 2006

1:00
Jon Faddis - The Fibble-Ow Blues - Teranga - Koch Records - 2006
D.D. Jackson - Chi-pins Song - Serenity Song - Justin Time Records - 2006
Lonnie Smith - Simone - Jungle Soul - Palmetto Records - 2006
Antoinette Montaque - Blue Skies - Pretty Skies - CAP - 2006
Mark Elf - Deception Blues - Liftoff - Jen Bay Jazz - 2005
Eldar - Straight, No Chaser - Live At The Blue Note - Sony Classical - 2006
Carla White - Peace Of Mind - A Voice In The Night - Carla White & Bright Moon Records - 2005
Human Motion - November - Human Motion - Jeff Greene Music - 2005

2:00
Pete Zimmer Quintet - Getting Dizzy - Burning' Live At The Jazz Standard - Tippin' Records - 2006
Frank Morgan - Crazy He Calls Me - Reflections - High Note - 2006
Aaron Longton Quintet - Prime Directive - Cape Breton - Nohjoh Music - 2006
Freddy Cole - You're My Thrill - Because Of You - High Note - 2006
Chris Walden Big Band - When You Wish Upon A Star - No Bounds - Origin Arts - 2006
John Stein - Lonely Street - Concerto Internacional de Jazz - Whaling City Sound - 2006
Gina - Paumana /All Blues - Jazz Island - Black Hawaiian Records - 2006
Valery Ponomarev - You Dig, I Hear You, You Know What I Mean - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music - 2006

3:00
Francisco Mela - Galaxy - Melao - AYVA Music - 2006
Brad Mehldau Trio - Fear And Trembling - House On Hill - None Such - 2006
John Ellis - Ferris Wheel - By A Thread - Hyena Records - 2006
Jackie Allen - You'll Never Learn - Tangled - Blue Note - 2006
Chembo Corniel & Andrea Brackfeld - Naima - Beyond Standards - CAP - 2006
Hank Jones & Frank Wess - Autumn Serenade - Hank & Frank - Lineage Records - 2006
Tom Lellis - Choice Of Fates - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtime Music - 2006
Maurice Hines - Smiles - To Nat "King" Cole With Love - Arbors Records - 2006