[JPL] MJC Playlist: The Next Great Jazz Singer

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Mon Jul 24 14:08:08 EDT 2006

 Modern Jazz Classics is heard twelve times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-187:Roberta Gambarini - Easy To Love - Groovin' High

Theme and intro: MJQ/Oscar Peterson - On Green Dolphin Street

Roberta Gambarini / On The Sunny Side Of The Street / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
Deep Blue Organ Trio / Title Track / Goin' To Town / Delmark

Regina Carter(Paquito d'Rivera) / Sentimental Journey / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band / Cut 'N Run / Phat Pack / Immergent

Roberta Gambarini (Moody) / Centerpiece / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
Bob Lark-Phil Woods Quintet / Ravenswood / In Her Eyes / Jazzed Media

Connie Evingson / Besame Mucho / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music
John Stein / Intuil Pasaigem / In Brazil / Whaling City Sound

Top of hour one sweep: Larry Carlton / Put It Where You Want It

Roberta Gambarini / Smoke Gets In Your Eyes-All The Things You Are / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
Brad Goode / Detroit Scene / Hypnotic Suggestion / Delmark

Harold Land / Delerium / Harold Land In The Land Of Jazz / Contemporary
Chet Baker / My Buddy / Plays And Sings The Great Ballads / CEMA
Shorty Rogers And His Giants / A Geophysical Ear / Portrait Of Shorty / RCA

Roberta Gambarini / No More Tears / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
Andres Ceccarelli Trio / Summertime / Avenues Des Diables Blues / Dreyfus Jazz

Miles Davis All Stars / Title Track / Walkin' / Prestige

Top of hour 2 sweep and sign off: Charles Mingus Big Band - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Floor Buffer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com