[JPL] Playlist: Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town South Africa Monday

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Mon Jul 24 14:08:26 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date: MONDAY July 24, 2006 Time: 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Musician

Soulfood --- A Sleepin' Bee --- Natasha Roth, Andrew Ford, Basil Moses &
Kevin Vester --- Cape Colony --- SA Musician

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

Count Basie Orchestra with New York Voices --- Love Makes the World Go
Around --- Count Basie Orchestra dir by Grover Mitchell --- MCG Jazz

BILLBOARD JAZZ TOP 10

Street Talk --- Walking My Baby Back Home --- Vince Seneri --- Senful
Records

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE TUNE
Jazzin' At Ronnie's --- Every Time We Say Goodbye --- The Alec & Johnny
Dankworth Big Band
Music Club

Round Trip --- If He Walked Into My Life --- Marilyn Harris --- Wrightwood
Records

ALBUM OF THE WEEK – Play a track from the chosen album daily for the week
This week's album is: Tenderly by Wendolina
Tenderly --- Nina --- Wendolina --- Sail Away Records

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Salt & Vinegar --- Sywepap en Bredie --- Hanepoot & the Biggish Band --- HBB
--- SA Musician

Introducing Kristen Korb --- Peel Me a Grape --- Kristen Korb --- Telarc
Jazz

Ballads Blues and Bey --- Someone to Watch Over Me --- Andy Bey --- Evidence
Music

After Hours --- Limehouse Blues --- Andre Previn --- Telarc Jazz

Kind regards,
See it
 with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST: "JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3
weekdays from 19h00
Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE – Soon to Be Launched Web Address:
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.
SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 	27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home: 	27– (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype: 		ericalan2
Email:		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za