[JPL] 88.9 FM WDNA presents the 10th MIAMI JAZZ FILM FESTIVAL

Valued Frontline Customer yardbird at pressroom.com
Mon Jul 24 18:01:59 EDT 2006

Re: Maggie Pelleya's e-mail...

I REALLY DON'T CARE IF CHARLIE MINGUS IS APPEARING AT YOUR FESTIVAL, HOW
DARE YOU SEND TWO COPIES!! OF A 3.1 MEGABYTE FILE TO AN E-MAIL LIST?? IF I
WAS GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT, IT WOULD TAKE TEN MINUTES, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, IT
BLEW UP MY IN-BOX, SO OTHER IMPORTANT E-MAILS WERE BOUNCED FOR "OVER QUOTA."

CAN'T THIS PRACTICE BE CONTROLLED?? WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT
VIRUSES, BUT THESE HUGE ATTACHMENTS ARE UNNECESSARY, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR
CONTENT, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INAPPROPTIATE!

PLEASE, DON'T LET SUCH AN OUTRAGE HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Askia Muhammad,
Washington, DC