[JPL] ATTN: Askia RE" WDNA Fim Festival

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Mon Jul 24 19:40:34 EDT 2006

Askia Muhammad wrote <<< Re: Maggie Pelleya's e-mail...

I REALLY DON'T CARE IF CHARLIE MINGUS IS APPEARING AT YOUR FESTIVAL, HOW
DARE YOU SEND TWO COPIES!! OF A 3.1 MEGABYTE FILE TO AN E-MAIL LIST?? IF I
WAS GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT, IT WOULD TAKE TEN MINUTES, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, IT
BLEW UP MY IN-BOX, SO OTHER IMPORTANT E-MAILS WERE BOUNCED FOR "OVER QUOTA."

CAN'T THIS PRACTICE BE CONTROLLED?? WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT
VIRUSES, BUT THESE HUGE ATTACHMENTS ARE UNNECESSARY, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR
CONTENT, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INAPPROPTIATE!

PLEASE, DON'T LET SUCH AN OUTRAGE HAPPEN AGAIN!!! >>>

Man, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. I don't recall
you previously posting but if this is an example of what to expect from you,
then I'll never open a post from you again.  In netiquette it is considered
yelling to write in all caps. Where does it say that a Mingus film will
appear at the festival? Talking about Mingus if you called him "Charlie" he
would punch you out because he was nobody's charlie.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station