[JPL] 88.9 FM WDNA presents the 10th MIAMI JAZZ FILM FESTIVAL

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 22:24:55 EDT 2006

Hmmm....3.1 MGB file in 10 minutes. Sounds like  a new computer is
definitely in order or at least something other than 56K dial up. Time
to enter the 21st century. Also if your e-mail quota is over with a
file of that size, even two files that size then you either have way
too may e-mails hanging around in your account or you need a new e-mail
provider. Also if I'm not mistaken, the  digest version of this list
does not include attachments. Might want to consider changing your
preferences, unless you don't know how ? Then we have other issues to
deal with.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch