[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town South Africa Tuesday

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Jul 25 13:34:57 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN – Date Tuesday July 18, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

Songs in Progress --- Real Love --- Paul du Preez --- Demo --- SA Music

TUESDAYS TRIPLE TREAT of TRAD - Three trad jazz tunes played back to back

Live At The BP Studienhaus --- Papa De Da Da --- Monty Sunshine's Jazz Band
--- Timeless

The Jubilee Special --- I've Found A New Baby --- Dutch Swing College Band
--- Quintessence Records

The Ultimate Melly --- Kitchen Man --- George Melly --- Candid

WHAT'S NEW ON THE JAZZ WEEK JAZZ CHARTS TOP 10 RADIOPLAY JAZZ CHATS

We Three --- All The Things You Are --- Jack van Poll, Dave Young & Lulu
Gontsana --- October Records --- SA Music

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - This
weeks album is; Tenderly by Wendolina

Tenderly (W) --- For All We Know --- Wendolina --- Sail Away Records

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

La Mogale --- Kusaseka ka Rihandzu --- Kgaogelo Mailula --- La Mogale --- SA
Music

Live At The Kennedy Centre --- Like A Lover --- Roseanna Vitro --- Challenge
Records

PLAY BACK FROM WAY BACK - Guess who the singer is?

The Song Is June --- The One I Love --- June Christie --- Capitol EMI

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY

A Beautiful Friendship --- Alone Together --- Lenore Raphael --- Swingin'
Fox Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:  JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE –
Web Address: http://www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Cape representative to the National ICASA forum for the promotion and
development of SA Music.
SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Member SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
Master of Ceremonies Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape Town
Jazzathon,
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil:	27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home:	27 – (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype:		ericalan2
Email:		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za