[JPL] Jazz promos welcomed and needed

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 21:51:27 EDT 2006

Please send jazz promos (mainstream, modern jazz) to me:  Larry Reni Thomas,
1250 Ephesus Church Road, #N-4, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515, for immediate
airplay on my Sunday Night Jazz Show (9pm to 12 midnight) on WCOM-FM, Chapel
Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina, 103.5 FM, and on the web at
www.communityradio.coop.  We are a brand new station, less than
two-years-old.  We are situated in a university town (UNC-Chapel Hill) with
an abundance of jazz listeners.  Would love to hear from Sharp Nine,
Sunnyside, Blue Note and others who specialize in
straight-ahead-take-no-prisoners-music.  Thanks!