[JPL] Playlist: Jazz Rendezvous on FMR Cape Town SA Thursday

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Jul 27 12:29:32 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday July 27, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Music

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song

Wild Oats and Salad Days --- Here's That Rainy Day --- Dee Daniels & Jack
Van Poll --- Demo --- SA Music

JAZZ MUSIC NEWS OF THE DAY
It's The Little Things --- Listen (prelude) --- Bev Scott-Brown --- Bev
Scott-Brown --- SA Music
It's the Little Things --- Fly With Me --- Bev Scott-Brown --- Bev
Scott-Brown --- SA Music

Live at MCG --- One O' Clock Jump ---Bob Mintzer Big Band --- MCG Jazz

Songs I Wrote or Wish I Did --- You're My One --- Judy Silvano --- JSL
Records

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song -
ANSWER

Dream Of Me --- You're A Weaver of Dreams --- Carmen McRae --- Warner Gallo

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Playing a track from the album daily for the week - this
week the album is -Tenderly by Wendolina

Tenderly --- No Me Queda Más --- Wendolina --- Sail Away Records

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song

Joe Diorio Trio: Live --- Green Dolphin Street --- Joe Diorio Trio --- Mel
Bay Records

MUSIC BIRTHDAY BOOK

Soulfood --- Time After Time (JS/SC) --- Natasha Roth, Andrew Ford, Basil
Moses & Kevin Vester ---
Cape Colony --- SA Music

Roots, Blues & Jazz --- That Lucky Old Sun --- Bonnie Bramlett and Mr Groove
Band --- Zoho Music

LYRICAL PURSUIT COMPETITON - A Few Lines of a Lyric and Guess The Song -
ANSWER

Stardust the Great American Songbook Volume 3 --- Blue Moon --- Rod Stewart
--- Sony/BMG

See it
 with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
JAZZ RENDEZVOUS Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 – (0)21– 82 – 456 – 2195
Phone Home: 		27– (0)21– 683 – 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za