[JPL] Phat Band/Bruce Hornsby

John Simna jsimna at wclv.com
Fri Jul 28 12:20:25 EDT 2006

Jae and Rick,

I can only speak for myself, naturally - I find the discussion helpful and
points well taken.  My own formal musical training is limited, but
sufficient to appreciate what you say. Some of the things that you point out
don't affect me the same way, although I can generally hear what you're
talking about.  (My wife, who is a professional musician, is much more
affected by hearing performers with intonation problems that I can usually
ignore.)

So I would certainly encourage such an exchange of ideas - a different
perspective on performance is as helpful to me as discovering other
progrmaming concepts via playlists and discussion there.

John Simna
jsimna at wclv.com