[JPL] Visit jazz89KUVO's Eddie Palmieri Radio Project site

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Fri Jul 28 15:55:06 EDT 2006

I invite you to visit the new jazz89KUVO website, Caliente: Latin Jazz with
Eddie Palmieri. The site offers snippets of each of the 4 shows, 2 recorded
here in Denver, 2 in NYC, the site also has info on Eddie's guests, the
sidemen and in the next week will have pictures of the sessions, the list of
stations carrying the series and more. This site will give visitors a great
glimpse into the series to be aired beginning in late September through
November as well as webcast on jazz89KUVO's own CD quality stream and other
outlets like PRI(Public Radio International), the distributor for this radio
project.

I also have a limited amount of the Caliente promotional packet with a CD of
program snippets, guest pictures and a terrific photo of Eddie inviting
everyone to hear the series. Write me at this e-mail with your mailing
address and I'll mail you a promo packet that is sure to become a prized
souvenir in the future, however if I see any of them at eBay, I'll track the
seller to administer my brand of payment :>)
Write arturo at kuvo.org   naturally, substitute the symbol for at and have
no spaces.

The Caliente site is accessible:

www.kuvo.org  click on the Caliente Latin Jazz icon on the left column about
1 /3rd of the way down on the page

OR directly

http://www.kuvo.org/EddiePalmieri/

We have mailed out several dozens of these promo packets to radio stations
across the US, Puerto Rico and Canada so if you are at a station I will only
send you one if there are leftovers from non-radio folks requests or if your
radio station is not on the list already mailed to.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station