[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 7-24-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Fri Jul 28 22:16:52 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - July 24, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Joe Gilman - I Wish - View So Tender:  Wonder Revisited - Capri

Bob Lark/Phil Woods - Title Track - In Her Eyes - Jazzed Media

Marilyn Harris - Cool - Round Trip - Wrightwood

Duke Pearson - Say You're Mine - The Phantom - Blue Note

Anthony Wilson - Make It Good - Power Of Nine - Groove Note

Connie Evingson/Hot Club Of Sweden - Si Tu Savais - Stockholm Sweetnin' -
Minnehaha

Valery Ponomarev - From Cat To Nat - Beyond The Obvious - Reservoir Music

Christian Jacob - Brazilian Suite - Contradictions - Wilderjazz

John Stein - Lonely Street - Concerto Internacional de Jazz - Whaling City

Steve Davis - Moment To Moment - Update - Criss Cross

Tommy Wolf - Season In The Sun - Wolf At Your Door - Fraternity

Paul Brusger - Peaceful Moments - Go To Plan B - CAP

Jan Lundgren - This Is For Albert - In New York - Marshmallow

Tom Lellis - For Wisdom - Avenue Of The Americas - Beamtide

Metta Quintet - Ephemeral Muse - Subway Songs - JazzReach/Sunnyside

Larry Vuckovich - Dexter's Mode - Street Scene - Tetrachord

Gary Smulyan - Wail Bate - Hidden Treasures - Reservoir Music

Wynton Marsalis - Melodique - J Mood - Columbia

Nancy Kelly - New York State Of Mind - Born To Swing - Amherst

Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer - Tulipa - Live In Seattle - Origin

Junior Mance - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - Ballads 2006 - M&I Jazz

Chris Walden - People Will Say Were In Love - No Bounds - Origin

Ken Song - Title Track - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane

Gordon Goodwin - Play That Funky Music - The Phat Pack - Immergent

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Dr.