[JPL] playlist - "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for The Week of July 30, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Jul 29 22:30:41 EDT 2006

A new recording from the Chris Walden Big Band headlines this edition of
My Favorite Things.

We also listen to new music from the Joe Locke/Geoffrey Keezer Group and
from pianist Jessica Williams.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Nice Work If You Can Get It - Bill Charlap - Plays George Gershwin

People Will Say We're In Love - Chris Walden Big Band - No Bounds

Fractured - Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer Group - Live In Seattle

The Chase - McCoy Tyner - Illuminations

Two For Timbuktu - Cal Collins/Kenny Poole - S'Us Four

Donna Lee - Tony Monaco - East To West

Someday My Prince Will Come - Chris Walden Big Band - No Bounds

All Blues - Brian Bromberg - Wood

Soscalalah Blues - Herlin Riley Quintet - Watch What You're Doing

Blues For BT - Jessica Williams - Billy's Theme
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/