[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 07/28/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jul 30 09:51:11 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
07/28/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Tom Lawton/Island/Retrospective-Debut/Dreambox Media

Marlon Jordan-Stephanie Jordan/Joey/You Don't Know What Love Is/La Red Hot

The Joe Gilman Trio/Go Home/View So Tender: Wonder Revisited/Capri*

Elio Villafranca/el hombre/Incantations/Pimienta

Buck Hill/Milestones/Relax/Severn*

Freddy Cole/If We Never Meet Again/Because of You/High Note*

Hank Jones & Frank Wess/You Made a Good Move/Hank & Frank/Lineage Records*

Antoinette Montague/Blue Skies/Pretty Blues/CAP*

Ed Wiley, Jr./Too Close For Comfort/About The Soul/Talking House*

7PM

Tony Deangelis/Everybody's Song But My Own/Everybody's Song Vol. I&II/TAJ
Records

Tony Deangelis 'CONVERSATION'

The Bill Evans Trio w/Stan Getz/Grandfather's Waltz/But Beautiful/Milestones

Pat Metheny/Change of Heart/Questions and Answers/Geffen

Tony Deangelis/Six-Nix-Quix-Flix/Everybody's Song/TAJ Records

Tony Deangelis/Little Waltz/Everybody's Song/TAJ Records

Wayne Shorter/Witch Hunt/Speak No Evil/Blue Note

8PM

Larry Goldings/Sticky Mack/Awareness/Palmetto Records

Matt Wilson/Webb City/Arts and Crafts/Palmetto Records

Tony Deangelis/Hail Caesar/Everybody's Song/TAJ Records

Trio Beyond/If/Saudades/ECM*

Charles Lloyd/Bharati/Fish Out of Water/ECM

9PM

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/Moanin/Moanin/Blue Note

Ernest Dawkins New Horizons Ensemble/Mean Ameen/live at the Original Velvet
Lounge/Delmark*

Jon Faddis/Teranga/Teranga/Koch*

Marc Cary/Appointment in Ghana/The Focus Trio/Motema

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.