[JPL] WRIR Richmond VA "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 7-30-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Jul 30 20:52:56 EDT 2006

A 4-hour show today as I fill in for vacationing Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier,
host of Bebop & Beyond.

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Litha/STAN GETZ/Sweet Rain
Riot/HERBIE HANCOCK/Speak Like a Child
Mode for Joe/JOE HENDERSON/Mode for Joe
Liquid Audio/HAL GALPER/Agents of Change
A Portrait of Jenny/SCOTT HAMILTON/Nocturnes and Serenades
In Search of Beauty/ELIAS HASLANGER/Dream Story
Castaneda's Dreams-RICK WALD 16/NYC-Castaneda's Dreams

The Backbone/DEXTER GORDON/A Swingin' Affair
Night Vigil/KILLER RAY APPLETON/Latin Dreams
Balloon Help/SCOTT NEUMANN AND OSAGE COUNTY/Scott Neumann
I Love You/JOHN COLTRANE/Lush Life
Tulipa/JOE LOCKE - GEOFFREY KEEZER/Live in Seattle
Fields of Jazz/ELLIOTT CAINE/Blues from Mars
Simone/DR LONNIE SMITH/Jungle Soul
Pretty Blue/ANTOINETTE MONTAGUE/Pretty Blues
Cut 'n Run/GORDON GOODWIN'S BIG PHAT BAND/The Phat Pack

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Black Nile/WAYNE SHORTER/Black Nile
I Thought About You/BRIAN SWARTZ/Three
Fast Forward/METTA QUINTET/Subway Songs
Birds in Flight/KAT PARRA/Birds in Flight
Pixilation-RICK WALD 16/NYC-Castaneda's Dreams
Hidden Message/LASZLO GARDONY/Natural Instinct
Prairie Dog Ballet/JIM PEARCE/Prairie Dog Ballet
All About My Girl/LDB3 AND FRIENDS/Blue Bop
A Whole New You/PETE ZIMMER/Burnin' Live at the Jazz Standard

Unraveled/DAVID BIXLER/Call It a Good Deal
Four on Six/PAT MARTINO/Remember - A Tribute to Wes Montgomery
No Moon at All/BRAD MEHLDAU/Day Is Done
No Bounds/CHRIS WALDEN/No Bounds
Flown/JEFF GREENE + HUMAN MOTION/Human Motion
(another) Lost Creek/MATTHIAS LUPRI/Metalix
Wayne's Way/JOHN McLAUGHLIN/Industrial Zen
Don Quixote/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle
Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787