[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 10:48:03 EDT 2006

Shelly Manne-Live at Blackhawk-Our
Delight-Contemporary
ChickCorea-Akoustic Band-So in Love-GRP
Gerald Wilson-In My Time-Blues For Manhatan-MackJazz
Andy Bey-Ballads,Blues & Bey-If You Could See Me
Now-Evidence
Russ Kassoff-Somewhere-Silver Lining
Art Blakey-Night in Tunisia-So Tired-Blue Note
Annie Sellick-Stardust on my Sleeve-Twisted
Carmen McRae-Kind of Blue & Pink-Mary Had a Little
Lamb
Chet Baker-Folio-Stella by Starlight
Karrin Allyson-Footprints-Never Say Yes-Concord
Larry Willis-the Big Push-Poppa Nat-HighNote
Jerry Vivino-Walkin'with theWazmo-Dolphin Dance
Eldar-Live at Blue Note-Straight No Chaser-Sony
Larry Vuckovich-Street Scene-Dexter's Mode-Tetrachord
Sam River-Fuschia Swing Song-Downstairs Blues
Upstairs-BlueNote
Brian Swartz-Three-Best Thing for You is Me-Summit
Lynn Arialle-Arise-Upswing

"Stolen Moments in Jazz w/Bill Moody KSVY Sonoma, CA