[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 07.31.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jul 31 19:46:57 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 07.24.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Joe Gilman - Smile Please - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Capri
Pete Zimmer - Waltz For Opp - Burnin' Live at the Jazz Standard - Tippin
Gretchen Parlato - Skylark - Gretchen Parlato - www.gretchenparlato.com

Trio Beyond - Pee Wee - Saudades - ECM
Tania Maria - E Tao Gostosos Seu Moco - Intimidade - Blue Note

Jonnie Valentino - Title Cut - Stingy Brim - Omni Tone
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Jungle Soul - Jungle Soul - Palmetto
Regina Carter - St. Louis Blues - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental
Journey - Verve

Christian Jacob -Dumb Breaks - Contradictions - WilderLazz
Scott Hamiliton - Serenade In Blue - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord
John Pizzarelli - If I Had You - Dear Mr. Sinatra - Telarc

Joe Lovano - Blue Sketches - Streams Of Expression - Blue Note
D.D. Jackson - Taiwan Moments - Serenity Song - Justin Time
Big Phat Band w/ Dianne Reeves - Too Close For Comfort - Immergent

Hot Club of Detroit -Passion - Hot Club of Detroit - Mack Ave
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden - Lover Man - Stockholm
Sweetnin' - Minnehaha
Jon Faddis w/ Clark Terry - The Baron - Teranga - Koch

Sherik's Syncopated Faint Septet - Song For Bad - Husky - Hyena
Buck Hill - Milestones - Relax - Severn

Rob Whitlock - 2nd Service - Sketchin' 2 -  sketchinrecords.com

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627