[JPL] NEW YORK STATE SAYS YES! FOR JAZZ

OntheBeach at aol.com OntheBeach at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 22:07:15 EDT 2006

congratulations to all who were involved in making this legislation a
reality!

perhaps the JAI and IAJE can spearhead an effort to spread this wonderful
piece of legislation
around the nation.

perhaps stations can clear a path by passing news of this development along
to their state legislators, and sharing this with their listeners via
newscasts  and web postings.

if a united effort were mounted to pass this in as many states as possible
within the year it could translate into some real momentum and  credibility.

said momentum and credibility might be leveraged to greater recognition of
the need of our government (and our people) to support a national  treasure.

imagine the possibilities.....

-ricky schultz