[JPL] MJC Holiday Programming

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Wed Nov 1 08:10:45 EST 2006

Once again this year we have been asked by our oldest and largest broadcast affiliate to produce and distribute a Christmas season special and we will begin putting the two hour (more if requested) playlist together beginning in November. Indies, self producers, labels both big and not quite so big are invited to participate with jazz that is consistent with our format.  We are especially tuned in to bop, straight ahead, post bop, retro, big band and of course latin/afro cuban/brazilian.

We do make every effort to include artist and label for each cut.

We'll also be happy to provide a download to any station requesting on a no cost one time basis.

Regards,
Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475