[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" November 2006

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Wed Nov 1 17:42:35 EST 2006

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for November 2006
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 2/11/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) DAVE STRYKER/The Great Divide/The Chaser/MelBay Records
2) BARBARA SFRAGA/Cool Water/Timelessness Frozen in Time/SyncTimiCity
3) RUSS KASSOFF/It Only Happens When I Dance with You/Somewhwre/RHK JAZZ
4) THE DUTCH JAZZ ORCHESTRA/Peace Of Mind/Update/Radio Netherlands Music
5) CHUCK REDD/You're the One For Me/Happy All The Time/Arbors
6) FRED FRIED/Evening Song/The Wisdom Of Notes/Ballet Tree
7) EDDIE DANIELS/I'm Getting Sentimental Over You/Mean what you say/IPO
8) CHRISTIAN TAMBURR/Cherokee/Arrivals/Independent
9) JESSICA WILLIAMS/Billy's Theme No 1/Billy's Theme/Origin
10) PANORAMIC/Chant/Rhythm Through The Unobstructed View/Rhytmic Union
11) RICK HAYDON & JOHN PIZZARELLI/Two Funky People/Just Friends/MelBay Records
12) PETER ZIMMER/The Mingus That I Knew/Judgement/Tippin'
13) CORY CHRISTIANSEN/All The Things Yoy Are/Awakening/MelBay Records
14) KENNY CARR/Bleecker Street/Turn the Page/TAS ManagementLLC
15) PAUL RENZ/11th & LaSalle/Beyond Blues/Gabwalk
16) CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/Star Wars/Home Of My Heart/Origin

Fri 10/11/06   "Primtime  Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) WAYNE WALLACE/R.S.V.P./Dedication/Patois Records
2) JONATHAN KREISBERG/Microcosm For Two/Unearth/MelBay Records
3) JOHN BISHOP/Gone/Nothing if Not Something/Origin
4) JOHN MOULDER/Creation/Trinity/Origin
5) RICH PERRY & HAROLD DANKO/Soul Trane/Rhapsody/SteepleChase***
6) KLAUS SUONSAARI & FRANK CARLBERG/Fallingwater/Fallingwater/KSJAZZ
7) MARIO GUARNERI/Waltz For Katty/Choices/Independent
8) YURI HONING & MISHA MENGELBERG/Yesterdays/PlayinG/Radio Netherlands Music
9) FREE FAIR + 8/Slow Motion/Metal Beauty/Radio Netherlands Music
10) JASON KAO HWANG/Grassy Hills/Edge/ASIAN Improv.Records
11) THE FIVE CORNERS QUINTET/Three Corners/Chasin' The Jazz Gone By/RICKY.TICK**
12) JEFF GAUTHIER/Rina Pt 1/One And The Same/Crypto

                                                                                  ** = available at www.digelius.com
                                                                                  *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Tue 21/11/06  "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool

1) MARCUS GOLDHABER/I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter/
                                                                                          The Moment After/Fallen Apples
2) NANCY OSBORNE/Mister Sandman/Hot Swing, Cool Jazz/Nancy Osborne
3) ROBIN McKELLE/Night and Day/Introducing Robin McKelle/Cheap Lullaby
4) CONNIE EVINGSON/Besame Mucho/Stockholm Sweetnin'/MinnehahaMusic
5) LARRY VUCKOVICH/As Time Goes By Mambo/Street Scene/Tetrachord
6) JANE DRAKE/Frim Fram Sauce/Brand New Woman/Independent
7) MARILYN HARRIS/If He Walked Into My Life/Round Trip/Wrightwood Records
8) JAMIE DAVIS/Allright Okay You Win/It's A Good Thing/Unity Music
9) JOE JEWELL/Alone Together/Every Note Counts/Limited Edition
10) RICK HAYDON & JOHN PIZZARELLI/Look for the Silver Lining/Just Friends/MelBay Records
11) ERIC FRAZIER/The Jazz Spot/In Your Time/Eric Frazier

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com