[JPL] 91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Wed Nov 1 19:51:06 EST 2006

91.9 Javeriana Estereo F.M. Playlist
Saturday, Nov 4 2006.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 10 2006.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Boedo / Tango Reflections / Adrian Iaies / Ensayo (2001)

Round Midnight / Inspiración Espiración / Gotan Project Meets Chet
Baker / Ya Basta! (2005)

Deux Tango / Avantango / Pablo Aslan / Soho (2004)

Truco / Jazz Argentino / Fernando Huergo / Wolrd Jazz (2001)

Panama Blues / Central Avenue / Danilo Perez / Impulse! (1998)

La Maquina / Travesía / David Sanchéz / Columbia (2001)

Una Tradición Negra / Ayaguna / Omar Sosa / Melodia (2003)

Leo, Estante Num Instante / Gallianisimo / Richard Galliano / Dreyfus
(2001)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
simoncalle at tutopia.com