[JPL] MJC Playlist:Brownie Speaks!

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Nov 2 10:14:17 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-201: Clifford Brown / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings

Intro and theme: Red Garland - On Green Dolphin Street

Clifford Brown / Brownie Speaks / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings / Blue Note
Marc Dickman / Doxy / Weaver Of Dreams / Artist Produced
Ray Brown Trio / Lined With A Groove / Bassics / Concord Jazz

Tony Bennett~Bill Evans / Young And Foolish / The Tony Bennett~Bill Evans Album / Fantasy
Diana Krall / How Insensitive / From This Moment On / Verve
Connie Evingson / Out Of Nowhere / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha Music

Clifford Brown / Daahoud / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings / Blue Note
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Dexter's Mode / Street Scene / Tetrachord

Pete Zimmer Quintet / The Mingus That I Knew / Judgment / Tippin' Records
Ben Riley's Monk Legacy Septet / Green Chimneys / Memories Of T / Concord Jazz

Top of hour one sweep - Jackie McLean - Our Love Is Here To Stay

Clifford Brown / Gone With The Wind / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings / Blue Note
Lou Donaldson / Callin' All Cats / Blues Walk / Blue Note
Phil Woods / Hard Sock Dance / This Is How I Feel About Quincy / Jazzed Media

Clifford Brown / Joyspring / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings / Blue Note
Phil Woods / More Moon / Unheard Herd / Jazzed Media

Clifford Brown-Lou Donaldson / Blues / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recordings / Blue Note
Clifford Brown-Lou Donaldson / Cookin' / The Complete Blue Note And Pacific Jazz Recording /Blue Note

Jim Cultler Jazz Orchestra / Encontro das Aguas / In Progress / Pony Boy
Taylor~Fidyk Big Band / Bradley's Bop House / Live At Blues Alley / OA2

Top of hour two sweep and sign off - Clifford Brown - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Bebop Buff
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
(904) 910-3475
(866) 752-8177 fax